Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster a relationship.
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or up sell to existing clients.
- Monitor and assess activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients.
- Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
- Set revenue targets and then develop and execute a strategy to meet those.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
- Schedule regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and visit client offices to strengthen the relationships.